Mechanics Help.

Can Some One Tell Me What I can Work On Mechanics wise, im a 6,1 right handed pitcher 15 years old and can top out around 78mph. just wondering what i can improve on in my delivery. Thanks

You have a slight weight shift towards 2B as you go into knee lift. That tips off the runner you’re going to the plate and it makes you slower to the plate. It can also affect your control. Fortunately, the base runner in the video wasn’t perceptive enough to notice it or else he would have taken his secondary lead sooner. To fix this, narrow up your feet to about shoulder width.

Next, you don’t use your lower half effectively. Specifically, you don’t get your center of mass (think “hips” or “butt”) moving foward until after the peak of your front knee lift. Trying getting your butt moving forward sooner - closer to the peak of your knee lift.

Although you have lower body rhythm to help power your throw ( I congratulate you on figuring it out to match your pitch style), the lower body power is limited by you mechanics. You would have to start over with a new set of mechanics

[quote=“raiderspitcher”]Can Some One Tell Me What I can Work On Mechanics wise, im a 6,1 right handed pitcher 15 years old and can top out around 78mph. just wondering what i can improve on in my delivery. Thanks

[/quote]

Hey since you would like some help I’m here. The way I pitch and have been taught to pitch is load but move forward at the same time. Look at this link a slow mo of Roy Oswalt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnehldvI04Y&list=PLFCEBA136E09AD0EF
Oswalt loads and moves forward with his back hip. A pitcher gets all of the power from their back hip or Gluteus Maximus(butt). When a pitcher uses those two key parts of their body they will put less stress on their arm and throw the ball much faster. Try it out. I’m always here to help.