Mechanical tips for my delivery

Mechanical fixes

 Look at the ground in front of you when you are in leg lift
 Drive everything at the target no reverse hip rotation
 Stay closed longer
 Look in eyes
 Don’t move hips before you hit max leg lift

I know most of you will not agree with everything I have on that list but it helps me feel better with my mechaincs.

Not sure what the 4th comment means vs. fixing on a specific spot. If you mean the eyes as a focal depth technique that would be similar to the letter on the cap. If anyone observes Ojima, the reliever who mostly relieves ICE K he turns his entire head/eyes toward the ground before release and in my observation from slow speed replay it might lead to future injury. It goes back to a point of view regarding "if it ain’t brocken don’t fix it"philosophy held by many coaches

sorry spelled the 4 one wrong my bad it was going to be lock in eyes to the target. That might help a little lol

Yes, I prefer locking in as well. haha. Thanks RIstar

[quote=“RIstar”]
 Don’t move hips before you hit max leg lift[/quote]

I don’t get it. You are a big Mills follower yet this contradicts the momentum that Mills is preaching.

[quote=“Roger”][quote=“RIstar”]
 Don’t move hips before you hit max leg lift[/quote]

I don’t get it. You are a big Mills follower yet this contradicts the momentum that Mills is preaching.[/quote]
… I don’t think that’s what Mr. Mills is teaching. And I’m another Mills follower too