Maybe this?

I was thinking about this for my workout plan for the next 2 months until baseball conditioning starts.

Monday- Upperbody

Everything lightweight. I Basically do everything on those workout bouncy ball things.

Rotator Cuff work- 5 lbs. weights

Excercises on workout ball:

Dumb Bell Bench- 3 Sets of 15 Reps
Flies- 3 Sets of 15 Reps
Over Head Tricep Extensions- 3 sets of 15 Reps (Each Arm)
Pushups (3 sets of 20 Reps)

Machines:

Tricep Pushdowns- 3 Sets of 15 Reps
Tricep Pulldowns- 3 Sets of 15 Reps
Shoulder Press- 3 Sets of 15 Reps (Should I take these out?)

Other:

Shrugs- 3 Sets of 20 Reps
Pullups- Till Failure
Dips- Till Failure
Wrist Curls- 3 sets of 20 Reps
Bicep Curls- 3 Sets of 15 Reps (Isolated and Preachers)

Tuesday- Lowerbody

Sqauts- 3 Sets of 10 Reps
Leg Press- 3 Sets of 10 Reps
Dead Lifts- 3 Sets of 10 Reps
Leg Extentions- 3 Sets of 10 Reps
Hamstring Curls- 3 sets of 10 Reps
Calf Raise- 3 Sets of 10 Reps (Up, Out, and Ins)
Back Extentions (Or what I like to call Back ups)
Various sorts of Crunches- 3 Sets of 25 Reps

Wednesday- Pylometrics

Jumping Squats- 3 Sets of 12 reps
Box Step Ups- 3 Sets of 20 reps
Jumping over Boxes- (Trying to figure out what the sets and reps can be)
Jump Rope- 100 jumps
Sprints
Stairs (My school football feild bleachers, there pretty big, I do 2 of em)

Thursday- Upperbody

Friday- Lowerbody

Saturday:

Try and do baseball related things (BP, Pitching, Feilding, Etc., or I’m either working)

Sunday:

Rest Day

Any tweeks or adjustments need to made? Any flaws in this anywhere? Feedback appreciated.

If you post your sets and reps then it would help us to evaluate you better.
The one problem I see right away is that you are hitting the same muscle groups a lot. There are 5 tricep exercises on your upper workout. Unless you are doing only one set of each (not the most efficient use of workout time), then that would be overtraining. I would stay in the 6-8 set range for each muscle group.
Secondly, you need a rest day. Either Sat. or Sun, you need to let your body rest and rebuild. Personally I would drop the Sunday workout and move the stairs to Weds. and the plyo’s stuff (it fits with that). Otherwise you will probably get sick and tired of the workout after one or two weeks. The best plan is the one you will follow :smiley:

Ok, I put the sets and reps down. You told me that 5 excercises for one muscle group is overtraining, and then you tell me to stay in the 6-8 range…That makes absolutely no sense.

You need to read into it more, and realize what he means. You said you are doing 5 different excersizes for your triceps. Most of the time, people do multiple sets of the same excersize meaning you’d be doing 10-15 sets of training on that one muscle group. You should be doing only 2 excersizes 3 times each, or 3 excersizes 2 times each.

Thanks Snake. Here is what I said, Redsox: “There are 5 tricep exercises on your upper workout. Unless you are doing only one set of each (not the most efficient use of workout time), then that would be overtraining.”

I still think your monday sessions are too much. You are doing 30 working sets and 2 fatigue sets. You can do 32 sets in a workout, dont get me wrong. But if you do that twice a week you are going to be sore for weeks. If you figure that each set will take 2 and a half minutes- 30 seconds to complete the set and 2 minutes to rest- than the workout itself would take 80 minutes. Also, that is more stimulus than is necessary for your muscles to get stronger. Your leg day is more reasonable at 21 sets (abs dont really counts towards your lower body total).

Go into the gym and give the upper body workout a try. And go from there on what you want to add or subtract from it. When it comes to which exercises to do, it is a lot of personal preference. So it is up to you.

what should i take out in the upperbody workout?