"Making it in Baseball" By: Jeff Moree

Hey guys, I read “Making it in Baseball” the first night I got it at around 11:30 p.m. I’m going into high school next year, now I understand what to look forward to. Probably one of the few best baseball books I’ve read lately. I would definitely recommend it to anyone! Good job, Jeff.

O thanks man! Glad you like it. Hopefully you found some useful info in there that can help you as you progress to the next level of baseball.

For those that don’t know, I have written an eBook about many of the important things that players and parents often overlook as they advance from middle school baseball, into high school, and beyond. Steven was kind enough to write a portion of the book on advanced baseball, so I feel that there is lots of good info to be found in the book.

I have recently dropped the price to $9.95, which I think is a very low price for some of the info that you can pick up from the book, especially when private lessons can cost 10X that amount. If anyone has any specific questions about the book, feel free to post it in this thread and I will gladly answer them.

The website for my eBook is http://makingitinbaseball.com