m1t's

I’m thinking about taking m1ts next fall when I’m back in school, a few guys on my team are taking them with mixed results. Has anyone here taken them and did they help out pitching wise?

This is a prohormone/ steroid (the most powerful steroid that is still legal in most places). It has only been on the market a short time, so there are not any long term effects.

[quote]The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one’s goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver.[/quote]

M1T is extremely hard on your liver, and from most accounts the results are short lived after you drop off the pills. There is no reason to risk your health for the sake of a short term improvement in throwing a baseball. Lift hard and eat right, don’t trust your progress to steroids.

KC,

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think you meant to say:

“…there are not yet any known long term effects.”

Bleh, yeah. Thanks for catching that Roger. I meant to say, “The long term effects are not yet known” or something to that effect. Need more sleep :?

Alright thanks guys. Some of the guys who were on them lost most of the gains they had when they went off them.

Probably because they didn’t run a proper post cycle therapy in order to maintain, or even improve gains… This is possible…

Better yet, did they even get blood work done? Anyways, I recommend that you do not take pro-hormones, nor steroids for that matter, or any other bunk hgh that is available through mainstream sites…

Stay natural; stay the course, and keep working hard… Sure, it’ll take longer, but without performing the research ahead of time, you’ll probably end up doing a lot more damage to yourself by taking a substance like this…

By the way, how old are you?

My recommendations if you’re looking for size/strength gains, and are over the age of 18, check this product out… Should do wonders for performance in the gym… And plus, it’s really easy on the wallet…

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/vaso.htm

A good diet, and you should be good to go!

I’m 20 years old in college. That vaso stuff looks good and not a bad price. I’m not to knowledgeable on supplements at all so what’s it like on your liver? I’m going to be living in res so drinking will probably happen and I know the guys who took the m1ts couldn’t drink during their cycle.

Hmm, I’ll look into that for you… I’m pretty sure drinking occasionally wouldn’t cause a reaction with any of the ingredients in VasoXplode, but I’m not sure…

I’m no physician, but give me a few minutes or until later today to respond… Although, at the moment, I’m pretty positive it would be fine on your liver-this isn’t exactly one of those supplements that’s going to harm you…

But I’m glad to see you’re taking the necessary precautions in order to prevent any damage from occurring…

Also, here are some bb.com coupon codes…

comeback10percent

And a link to more coupon codes…

http://www.happycoupons.com/coupons/bodybuilding/

Edit: Re-read your post again…

VasoXplode DOES NOT HARM YOUR LIVER!

alright thanks man.