LTP.com logo design contest

Post here and email Steven Elliis at info@thecompletepitcher.com. We’ll see if this generates some momentum and have a vote. Winner takes all Smile

Deadline is March 1, 2008. Tell your buddies on the forum to participate. If we don’t have at least four or five people, it won’t work.

Sound good?

Just design the logo and email it to info@thecompletepitcher.com

I can’t design a logo worth crap so see it you can beat me

Thats plagarism my good friend.

its not if Steven Ellis gave me permission to post this.

I’m not gonna lie, I like the current design. Anyway we could have an option for keep it the same? Seems like an interesting idea though, good luck guys.

I like the current design, too :slight_smile: You know, when I look at facebook or myspace, the backgrounds are all white. The logo is simply text. Same with baseball-fever.com and hsbaseballweb.com, which, like this, are popular baseball forums.

But if this generates some play, I don’t have a prob changing the theme. I want you all to feel at home here … and if a new look will accomplish that, I’ll all for it! If keeping the current theme is better, I’m all or that, too! (It’s a lot less work on my end.)

Thoughts?

The site should be judged on content rather than looks.

yea but unfortunately people prefer looks. People won’t buy some hybrid cars
because there ugly looking

As far as I know, only one person has complained about the background color and the image at the top. Hardly worth the effort of changing if you ask me.

Besides, I think the dude in the image looks like Steven.

futureK: Post some links to sites you like, and that you’d like to see this one look like. Just curious…

Quoted for Truth.

To FutureKaz:
“There is more to life than increasing its speed.”
-Mahatma Ghandi

Can’t find any good sites. But i would just like to see a different color like maybe a dark blue.IDK

I always seem to like
www.kicking.com
That page just grabs your attention. The top picture could be like it is on
www.kicking.com
were it says “founded by former pitcher Steven Ells”[/quote]