Losing my mind

i used to try and calm myself down before i pitched, but since i started working out, i guess my adrenaline has been gettin up there and ive been like going crazy lol like screaming at my teammates and stuff like nothing bad just stuff like lets go and positive stuff but like i been really goin crazy and i threw a pen the other day and i was all hyped up in the same way while i threw it and i looked nasttyy so i think ive been goin about this all wrong. instead of trying to calm down im jus gonna go nuts from now on i think

as long as it works :wink:

“John Rocker 2.0”

love it!

During a Padres game last June of this year, while pitching to David Ortiz, Greg Maddux caught his spike(s) and took a tumble off the front of the mound and sent the MLB logo a-flying. As embarrassing as it was … he got back up….made a simple nod-of-head gesture to the home plate umpire and quietly muttered …. “ that’s a ball,… right?” Now I ask ya,…. Is this guy cool or what?” So, all you Major Leaguer’s in the making, just when you think you’ve got it bad, just try and muster up a little courage and humility, shrugged it off, and get back into the game. Heck, if a Cy Young award winner and future Hall of Fame pro like Maddux can do it – so can we. And by the way, when a coach gets in your field of vision with less then a professional attitude, compare him/her to the great one. Just be careful not to let that smirk on your face tip your hand.

Coach B.

"Greg Maddux caught his spike(s) and took a tumble off the front of the mound and sent the MLB logo a-flying. As embarrassing as it was … he got back up….made a simple nod-of-head gesture to the home plate umpire and quietly muttered …. “ that’s a ball,… right?”

This I believe, was the same game where the plate ump wasn’t giving him anything after David Wells showed his butt to the ump and in between innings Greg walked up to the umpire and they caught him on audio saying “I’m not good like I used to be, it’s really hard for me to get that 4th strike”, the umpire cracked up and it kind of loosened up the rest of the game. The man is a gem, we are blessed to be here while he’s been doing his thing.

"John Rocker 2.0"
or Mark the Bird Fydrich revisited…just, if you talk to the ball…don’t act like it’s talking back to you.

being from new york i think john rocker is a retard but i would like to have his not care wat any1 thinks attitude and jus KNOW that im better than everyone else when im on the mound