Looking for something simple

I am looking for an offseason workout regimen that will help aid me in gaining velocity, and a workout that will help me get into great pitching shape. I have been looking for awhile and I haven’t stumbled across any. Would anyone, ANYONE, have a simple, but effective workout that I can use to help aid me in my quest for more velocity? I am 17 years old, am 5’9, and weigh 174 lbs. Also, another thing. Last summer, I worked out around 4 days a week at the local gym. I did an Upper/Lower split. But I didn’t really feel like I was in good shape and I didn’t feel much stronger. So once again, could someone please give me a workout with exercises, sets, and reps, that will aid me gain velocity. And yes, I fully understand that weight training will not give me more velocity, but I do understand that it aids you and it is a required asset. So please, I need a training program.

Well, if you worked with an upper and lower split last year and didnt feel stronger or in good shape, maybe it is time to try a different type of program. I have mentioned Ross Enamait here before, and I am a big fan of his books. Ross is a former boxer and current boxing trainer, so most of his training methods focus on raising the levels of intensity during sessions. I have been using his 50 day program from Never Gymless and the results are amazing. My strength has went way up and I feel in great shape (I train to fight and can feel the difference in practice).

Check out the videos on the site and see what you think:

well thanks for the idea, but like i said, im looking for something simple. Like, a list of exercises and how many reps and sets for each exercise.

Pullups
Deadlifts
Bench
Rows
Squats
Dips

Switch the sets reps up every session -> 3x8, 5x5, 2x15, 4x6

or you could make them into a no rest circuit. Do 10 reps then move to the next exercise. Go through the circuit 3 times.

can i mix in light dumb bell shoulder exercises along with tubing exercises? and what should i do about cardio?