Looking for some workout recommendations

Hey everyone this is my first post here. I have been enjoying this site and all the resources it provides for a while. Let me explain my situation. I have not pitched seriously in about 4 years, but I am looking to get back into pitching with the goal of making a local junior college (City College of San Francisco), or possibly the university I attend (SF State). I am 20 years old, LHP, 5’ 11", 150lb. I am looking for a recommendation on a workout regimen that will help me gain weight (about 10-15lbs) which is very difficult for me, and help me gain strength for pitching. I am shooting for next season to test my abilities. I have looked through several pitching books and found some conflicting info on workouts. (Nolan Ryan’s pitcher’s bible, the art of pitching by tom Seaver, the pitching edge by tom house). Can anyone give me suggestions for my size and situation. Thanks for any help in advance!!

rjr

DeFranco’s West Side For Skinny Bastards is pretty good. You can find it here: http://www.defrancostraining.com/articles/articles.htm

Gaining weight, though, begins in the kitchen. You need to start eating a lot, 5 or 6 meals a day. .75 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Then just keep adding calories until you start gaining weight. 1-2 pounds a week is about the max you want to gain. From there you can make adjustments based on your needs.