Long toss

While I long toss should i do a Crow Hop because when I do I feel it more in my arm and seem to get a better workout?

Yes you should crow hop once you’re throwing deep. However, I would like to know more about the “I feel it more in my arm” statement. What exactly are you feeling?

Hose

It feels like when you like lift and you get that burn in you muscle, it feels like that.

Which muscle(s)? Bicep, tricep, forearm, shoulder, back? How long do you throw before you get the burning feeling? It sounds like you may be straining mechanically or throwing for too long in one outting. Remember to try and throw on a line with as little arc as possible. Keep throwing on a line and move backwards until you get to a point where you are throwing 1-hoppers off of the crow hop with minimal arc - in other words throwing directly to the target instead of lofting the ball to get it all the way there.

Hose

When I throw longtoss I usually get pain in the top of my elbow with the palm up.

Which muscle(s)? Bicep, tricep, forearm, shoulder, back? How long do you throw before you get the burning feeling? It sounds like you may be straining mechanically or throwing for too long in one outting. Remember to try and throw on a line with as little arc as possible. Keep throwing on a line and move backwards until you get to a point where you are throwing 1-hoppers off of the crow hop with minimal arc - in other words throwing directly to the target instead of lofting the ball to get it all the way there.

Hose[/quote]

I disagree with this, long tossing is about stretching the arm out. When you are long tossing its about throwing the maximum distance that your arm allows, and yes to throw the maximum distance your arm allows you WILL have arc on your ball. When you begin to bring the distance to 60 feet you flatten it out, then when you get to 60 start mixing in change-ups. This is just how I personally feel long-toss should be completed.