Long toss program

does anyone have any thoughts about this here, baseballtips.com/jaeger.html
to save money would you think it would be better just to make up my own long toss program

how should i organize my throwing program, like what aspects should i definatly have in it

[quote=“cleverocks19”]

how should i organize my throwing program, like what aspects should i definatly have in it[/quote]

Definitely include some long toss. (I’m kidding!) Look, keep it simple. Want to do what the Cubs do? Here it is. Takes 10 minutes, every day. (Seriously, no matter what type of throwing was performed, it always started with this 10 minute longtoss program.)

3 minutes: 60 feet
3 minutes: 90 feet
3 minutes: 120 feet
1 minute: 60 feet (to work on spins)

Once or twice a week, you might mix in max-distance long tossing (extending to 150, 180, 210 feet, depending on how you feel and how far you can throw). Up to you, of course. If you do try the Jaeger programs (and I’m certainly not steering you away from it), then do share how it worked out for you.

What’s the maximum amount of pitches taht should be thrown in one day. I usually have about 7 or 8 mechanics drills that I do everyday and i throw about 10 balls each.