Long time come back!

My name is Chase, I am 25 years old, 6’2" about 175lbs, right handed throwing, left and right hitting.

Just some basic background info for yall… I played shortstop and pitched for my highschool team through out my career except my senior team, where I concentrated on my swimming strength. Right out of high school I enlisted in the Navy to follow my dream of being a Navy Diver which I completed. When I turned 21 I was involved in a motorcycle accident where I car pulled out in front of me an I was thrown from my bike… I broke my Tib, Fib, Ankle, Knee and a few ribs, I also tore ACL,PCL, and MCL. I was on crutches/wheelchair for about a year due to numerous operations.

I was told at the date of the accident I would no longer be able to perform certain athletic movements.

4 years later at the age of 25 I can run, jump, swim, etc just as if I was never in the accident, the only evidence to my disabilities are the numerous scars on my leg.

During the College World Series I was sitting on my couch wondering what I was going to do with my life, what was the next “step”, “goal”, or “path” my life was going to take. And it hit me… I never stopped loving the game and everything in life happens for a reason and pushed me back in to Baseball.

So I got online, ordered TuffCuff, a mound, 2 bucket of balls, a catch screen, and a new Kelley glove. At that time I weighted about 150ish-lbs and could not throw hard AT ALL! I have been lifting everyday and throwing everyother day for the past 2-3 months. I got gunned the other day at 85 and I weighted in at 175lbs.

My goals are to be at 93mph by December and at 185-190lbs! So far my journey has been a success but it will not be complete until the day I make it, and I just wanted to send a thank you to Mr. Ellis for putting together such great books, workout routines, and listening and believing in me!

good luck and welcome.

Awesome! And welcome aboard!

Update: I weighted in today at 180lbs! Slowly making my way to 190! 3 months ago I was 155lbs

Welcome!