LLWS

Anybody got any favorites in the LLWS this year? I think the team from California is going to be tough to beat.

It always amazes me that there are 12 and 13 year olds that are 6+ foot and 200 + lbs. Where do they find these kids?

Ya it is crazy there throwing like 70. I think chinese tapie and curacao are good teams along with georgia and california

Mexico! tun tun tun Mexico! tun tun tun Mexico!

Los de mexico van a ganar!

:wink:

i always like curocau or however you spell it haha

Mexico is going to win this game

If Dominican Republic was playing ill say them but anyways mexico is pretty good, i like their heart. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mexico is owning im going to have to take my pic to mexico vs curacao in the international finals then georgia and california in the american finals. georgia vs mexico in the main finals mexico wins

The DR can’t even win the WBC!

:lol:

jk

The DR can’t even win the WBC!

:lol:

jk[/quote]

haha, not only that, they got beat by the Netherlands :{

What did I tell you about them Cali boys. I just don’t see the Chinese team beating that power.

Cali lit up Texas and will be riding a big wave of momentum and confidence into the championship game against Taipei.

Great game today against Taipei. I had a hard time deciding whether I was going to watch my Cards finish off the Nationals or watch the LLWS game today and the LLWS won out! It’s so exciting to watch kids play at that age because you just never know what’s going to happen. There is no such thing as a routine fly ball. That SS from California made the play of his life getting that double play in the top of the 5th to keep Taipei from scoring. He’s got to still be flying pretty high over that play. And congrats to the Taipei pitcher who was able to keep those California kids in the park today. Not too many pitchers in that tournament can say the same thing! Guess I’ll have to go back to watching the big boys play now.