Lingering pain in Elbow

I sprained the inside of my elbow about 2 months ago. I went to a sports doctor and he said that I have no ligment or tendon damage in my elbow He did an ultrasound. However when I throw I feel pain in it. After I throw I Ice and feel no pain. The day after there is slight pain in my elbow but then it disappears by the day after that day Is this lingering pain? Can I still throw without damaging my elbow?

So example:
Day 1: throw flat ground bullpen 40 pitches (some pain, only when I overthrow)
Day 2: rest: little pain
Day 3:No pain

Try resting it for a longer period of time. You dont want that pain to keep coming back.

[quote=“Priceless”]I sprained the inside of my elbow about 2 months ago. I went to a sports doctor and he said that I have no ligment or tendon damage in my elbow He did an ultrasound. However when I throw I feel pain in it. After I throw I Ice and feel no pain. The day after there is slight pain in my elbow but then it disappears by the day after that day Is this lingering pain? Can I still throw without damaging my elbow?

So example:
Day 1: throw flat ground bullpen 40 pitches (some pain, only when I overthrow)
Day 2: rest: little pain
Day 3:No pain[/quote]

If there is no damage to the ligaments, what you are experiencing sounds like inflammation of the hyaline cartilage in your elbow. This happens as a result of releasing pitches with a supinated grip (olecranon process bangs into its fossa) and can lead to long-term damage in the elbow, such as lengthening of the ulna bone, loss of flexion about the elbow, and eventually UCL tears.

Can you post a high-quality video of you throwing from the side and rear views? This would help a lot.

Do you throw sliders? Have you thought about pronating through release?