Lincecum and cricket bowler comparison

Lincecum VS Shoaib Akhtar, fastest cricket bowler in the world. Akhtar has bowled a 100 mph ball before, not in this clip, though.

Thats pretty neat

[quote=“xv84”]Lincecum VS Shoaib Akhtar, fastest cricket bowler in the world. Akhtar has bowled a 100 mph ball before, not in this clip, though.

[/quote]

According to Brent Rushall (and Dick Mills), the hips and shoulders of cricket bowlers rotate at the same time.

That’s not what I see.

I see the hips rotating well ahead of the shoulders.

[quote=“Chris O’Leary”]
According to Brent Rushall (and Dick Mills), the hips and shoulders of cricket bowlers rotate at the same time.

That’s not what I see.

I see the hips rotating well ahead of the shoulders.[/quote]

Maybe they’re referring to those who don’t throw as fast, but I definitely see separation in this bowler.

its unbelievable that there actually is a comparison here when i first saw this thread i was thinking "I dont know if these two guys are anything alike but its been said…really neat"
Two very different targets but they both get there very quickly and effectively

Wow, they look almost the same at release

why don’t they where hats in cricket?

Why do we wear hats in baseball?

cause its an american game and americans like hats :baseballpitcher:

That answers my question perfectley.

Maybe to shield the sun out of your eyes (not that it’s not sunny when they play cricket) It’s alot harder to follow a breaking ball with glare in your eyes.

Since we’re getting offtopic I’ll throw this out there, Lizard do you and Ofset play on the same team?

Since we’re getting offtopic I’ll throw this out there, Lizard do you and Ofset play on the same team?[/quote]
i know im not lizard but no

The don’t know wear to look for them?

How fast do those cricketers throw?

Hose