Left handed pitcher, needs help with mechanics

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyImpactSports#p/u/10/OWlinoSzEvQ

just in general what can I improve on, I feel like my front side bails and I don’t use my legs at all.

What? You don’t know about “The Secret”? Well, it’s high time you learned about it and how to use it.
I learned about “The Secret” a long time ago. I would watch the Yankees’ Big Three pitching rotation in action, and I realized that what they were doing was the real key to their power. They were driving off the lower half of the body, using the legs, the hips and the torso in one continuous (and, it seemed to me, seamless) motion, and this was how they were generating the power behind their pitches—not to mention taking a lot of pressure off the arm and the shoulder so they could throw harder—and faster—with less effort. When they were doing this, the result was an uninterrupted flow of energy all the way up through the body to the shoulder and the arm.
The place to start is with what is known as the “Hershiser drill”, which aims at getting the hips fully involved. The hips are the connection, so to speak, between the lower half of the body and the upper half, and to do this drill you don’t even need any special equipment—just a fence or a wall. And in working with this drill you’ll get your whole body into better alignment, so that you can drive the same way, whatever arm angle you use. Check this website; there are instructions on the use of this drill for you to work with.
Also, some leg work with gym equipment will be helpful in building up the needed strength in those lower extremities. And run a lot, and throw a lot. These are just some of the basics, but there’s a good start. 8)

First thing is you don’t have the best balance with that high leg kick, that isn’t going to improve velocity or anything. Get a more relaxed post (should be able to give you better pick offs too), allowing the knee to come just above the waist line at max. Next I do think you use your legs, I don’t think you are doing a good job driving your hips toward home, look up hersheiser drill on youtube should be a great place to start. Next velocity comes from the speed that you turn your trunk and hips, actually I think you do this fairly well, it should increase with using the techniques above. Last I do like your leg action at the end of the release, you have big strong legs, keep using them.

I have gotten rid of the high leg kick and now I go just straight up, with my foot under my knee. Any more suggestions?

Lead with you hips, and stay closed longer.

I would like to see what other adjustments removing the high leg kick made before making other suggestions.