LEFT handed and RIGHT handed pitching?

Since when I move to Nc im building a mound and using a pop up catcher I can throw with both arms on the mound should I work both arns in the offseason I know if I practice a couple of mounths left handed I could do both.

I’m ambedextrous and throw a football left handed and do everything with both hands. I also have played a couple of games left handed and threw a kid out from right field at home. I write left handed to let you all know.

And I will have free time with a mound to throw both so maybe I can get the left while still working the same amount on the right as I normally would. And get it so good I can pitch in a game?

I would do wat ever feel most comfortable. Sure throwing from both sides gives u an egde on other prospects, but theres no way you can get both actions mechanicaly sound. Id work on just one. If you choose both your also more likely to get injured

[quote=“Booma”]I would do wat ever feel most comfortable. Sure throwing from both sides gives u an egde on other prospects, but theres no way you can get both actions mechanicaly sound. Id work on just one. If you choose both your also more likely to get injured[/quote] then he has another arm, lol.
I’m wondering if you could pitch both ways if you did not half to follow the pitch count rule here of waiting 4 days when you throw over 60 pitchers

lol, yeah but if he like gars his right knee throwing left handed, he cant throw right handed. But yeah it would be a good way to beat the pitch count rule. He could also be his own reliever, if his arm gets tired just swap gloves lol.

If you can pitch as good left handed as you can right handed I would pitch left handed, but that’s just me.

id focus on the right.
Your 15 yrs old and have been pitching righty all your life. Your brain has locked in your timing and muscle memory.

You have the feel already to get hitters out.Now.

Would you sacrifice all that to start at the begining?

i would do both