Lastest mechanics-Take a look

Here’s my latest video:

Let me know what you think!

I think everything looks pretty good. I focused on landing my front foot more straight down the imaginary line.

Also if you could let me know what you think of how I set up the video. I can set up the videos in just about anyway you all request. It takes only a few minutes for me, so whatever you guys prefer I’ll do.

The only thing I can’t do is do a split screen videos, like people do for comparison of two pitchers. I have no idea how to do that.

bump

Any comments?

Mechanics and video look good. How’s the velocity?

No idea. Your guess is as good as me.

Ok if we don’t know how hard your throwing how does that mech compete?

You look efficient, but I’d like to see off a mound with game intensity. This looks like you are showcasing “form”, which looks good but that delivery isn’t more than a bp effort (Not a dig…just wanna see what you’ve got)…are you playing now?

Yes sir. I’ll get a video up of when I pitch next in a game.

My old summer coach who comes to a lot of my games because his brother is on my summer team, said yesterday(when my mechanics looked bad on video) that I was throwing harder than he had ever seen me throw before and that he thought I was at 85-86 was his guess and he said I was noticeably faster than what he saw me at before, so if that’s true then that’s great considering my mechanics didn’t look good.

I was going to post that video that I took at my game, but I was ticked at how bad it was that I deleted it almost right after I viewed it and went to the park after I pitched and took a new video.

I’ll post the video I took today in a little bit on this thread. My stride was a little longer because I trying to move faster in my motion. I’m trying to work on having more game intent throws in my practice sessions, or at least as close to them as possible.

Let me know what you think