Lane Kiffin Fired!

Any football or raider fans in here? I wanna hear what u guys think

Die-hard Cowboys fan here, but my friend is a Raiders fan and we tease him about it all the time. Haha (although McFadden is awesome)!

even if there were raider fans here i dont think that they would actually admit it. what a joke of a franchise now.

lol good way to put it.

Well im not ashamed. I hate how peple make fun of me for being a raiders fan when theres nothing i can do :lol: oh well people have been giving kaz crap bout the rays, hopefully we turn it around soon. Same with the giants :slight_smile: its been a rough past couple years for me and teams. Davis needs to pass :wink:

Gotta have a scapegoat when you are that bad. I am surprised he made it as long as he did. Not a Raider fan but obvious is obvious…

Dallas. Cowboys.

Yeah, yeah we lost. Still the best team in the league. How 'bout that NFC East?

did you hear that al davis doesnt is trying not to pay the rest of kiffin’s contract. hes going to take him to court for some dumb reason like kiffin tried to get fired.

Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory.
Fight, Eagles, fight! Score a touchdown one-two-three.
Hit 'em low, hit 'em high,
And watch our Eagles fly.
Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory.

[size=24]E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles![/size]

How do you insert a picture?

BTW, with Westbrook the Eagles would have definitely beaten Chicago.

Jake, why are you a Cowboys fan if you live in New York?

My dad. Cowboys fan since he was a kid. My kid brother’s a G-men homer though.

It’s btw.

So what? My dad’s from Rochester and I hate the Giants (and the Cowboys.)

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH can’t get picture!!!

It wasnt Kiffins fault for losing. The Defense sucks in the fourth and Kiffin tried to fire the defensive coordinator So davis gets his panties in a bunch. I just hate Davis :x haha

My uncle’s a 'Boys fan too, so when I was little they’d watch and root for dem Cowboys and I turned into a fan too. My bro got caught by his school friends before my dad, uncle, and me so he’s a Giants fan, but what can ya do.

I hate the Eagles btw (not as much as the 'Skins).

Well I actually was born and lived in Houston, TX for 8 years so…

But all my real life I’ve lived in Philly.

BTW week 17 you’re going down!!!

:twisted:

Ha. You wish I have a couple Eagles fan friends and they were mouthing off to me how they were gonna kick my ‘Boys’ a*s - bah!!! Same thing’s gonna happen in Week 17. Our division is the beast in the NFL!

You can say that again…