Knuckleball

I have been trying to learn how to throw a knuckle ball out of my usual 3/4 delivery, but yesterday I tried throwing it out of my submarine style. Barely any movement on every throw. However, my fastball was terrible. So my question is should I throw submarine?

EDIT: This was off of flat ground, would that have anything todo with it?

Why are you wanting to throw a Kball?

Being on flat vs a mound can effect some guys with that pitch.

Talk to Pustuilo on here shoot him a PM he’s a good one to talk to about the Kball, bit personally if I was you I’d scrap it and work on your FB and change.

Yeah i agree i just cant do it.

Let me start over. My computer is jumping around like a jackrabbit on steroids.
I remember when I was eleven years old and wanted to try a knuckleball. But I couldn’t do it, because I threw my curve with a sharp karate-chop wrist snap. Then I throw, why not combine the two? So I used that knuckleball grip and experimented a bit, and what I came up with was a knuckle-curve. (I think Mike Mussina came up with his the same way.) That was one devastating pitch, and it became my second-best one.
So you might try the same thing. I would suggest that you change your arm slot a bit, somewhere between 3/4 and sidearm. And you might try what R.A. Dickey does; he throws a “hard” knuckleball that is closer to a fast ball, and he gets very good results with it. The sidearm delivery, by the way, is the easiest and most natural of all the deliveries, and the real beauty of it is that the batters can’t pick up your pitches.
Be aware that with the knuckler so much depends on the weather and the wind. When it’s hot and dry, with no wind, that pitch simply isn’t going to knuckle no matter what you do; on the other hand, in cooler, damp conditions, with the wind blowing out from home plate, a lot of resistance is created and that pitch is going to do all sorts of crazy things. Anyway, don’t give up on it. You just might develop a good one. 8)

Thanks for the advice. I already throw a 3/4 but i will definently try the knuckle-curve idea.