Knots in arm

after i pitch i get these knots in my lower forearm near elbow bone and in back of shoulder. does anyone else get these and how do you get rid of them?

Sounds like lack of potassium. Eat a couple bananas a day, and one before each game/practice. Drink lots of water, 6 8-oz glasses of the purest water you can get, every day.

I dont think you have a potassium issue. You get knots in those areas because there the two biggest points of stress in the throwing motion. To get rid of knots massage the areas. Heres a article that might help.

Foam Rolling and using a tennis ball are great methods to get rid of knots, and improve tissue quality period. If you use these methods you will not only get rid of the knots but improve recovery between starts. Great investment.

Sounds like lack of potassium. Eat a couple bananas a day, and one before each game/practice. Drink lots of water, 6 8-oz glasses of the purest water you can get, every day.[/quote]

Sounds like it could also be a nerve impingment of some sort. May want to actually get it looked at by a sports doc.

Ideally you should be shooting for 80oz of water per day but activity and weight play a part also.