Key to throwing strikes?

I heard a lot of good responses. The key word is being consistent with your throwing motion. Not matter if the mechanics are sound or not. If you practice one motion when you throw, you can throw strikes. The other is not having any doubt you can throw strikes and are willing to “pitch for contact”. The mentality of a player is what seperates one from the other. I loved the comment that mechanics are for the bull-pen. That is what I tell all my guys. No matter what you have learned, during competition-the hard work will show; as long as you are concentrating on one thing. Getting the ball to the target.
Getting consistent with any part of your game only comes from a lot of good reps.
thanks for the responses
Jeff Hunter

[quote=“Jeff Hunter”]I heard a lot of good responses. The key word is being consistent with your throwing motion. Not matter if the mechanics are sound or not. If you practice one motion when you throw, you can throw strikes. The other is not having any doubt you can throw strikes and are willing to “pitch for contact”. The mentality of a player is what seperates one from the other. I loved the comment that mechanics are for the bull-pen. That is what I tell all my guys. No matter what you have learned, during competition-the hard work will show; as long as you are concentrating on one thing. Getting the ball to the target.
Getting consistent with any part of your game only comes from a lot of good reps.
thanks for the responses
Jeff Hunter[/quote]ok…