Kevin Ware-Louisville Player Leg Break

What a nasty break. I heard that he had a stress fracture, which lead to him breaking is leg in that nasty fashion. Makes me want to be super cautious with any overuse issue that I may deal with.

He was also looking back at the shot and landed on the leg with the knee internally rotated and unable to bend. His body weight and momentum did the rest. Had he not turn back in midair, I don’t think he breaks that leg on that day. It was really sickening to watch. It was all I could think of for hours afterward. Horrific.

And I haven’t changed my pick…Louisville…Nat Champs for the 1st time since the “Never Nervous Pervis” days…

Ware will still dominate in the NBA, he is an incredible athlete and reminds me a whole bunch of Dominique back in his early days…

He’s got a long road to recovery. But I’m sure sure if anyone is up for the challenge. He is. And he’ll have all the support in the world!

This makes that leg feel SOOOOOOOoooo much better…

Louisville/Kentucky basketball…what else needs be said??? 8)

I’m glad Louisville won it for Ware (even though I was rooting for Wichita State). Such a terrible injury to a young talented athlete. Most heart-touching part of it was when Ware finished cutting down the net.