Keeping the ball low

i need help on keeping the ball low after i start getting tired.

how can i do that?

get in better condition

o damn!

no, but he’s right…if you pitch when you’re that tired your mechanics start to break down and you fall into bad habits. My suggestion, don’t pitch when you can’t maintain good mechanics.

I’m not trying to be mean about it, but without seeing any video of mechanics that’s the only solution I have.

Make your stride longer.

bad advice. If there’s one thing your mechanics need to be, it’s consistent. Don’t make big changes like that in the middle of a game when you start to get tired.

bad advice. If there’s one thing your mechanics need to be, it’s consistent. Don’t make big changes like that in the middle of a game when you start to get tired.[/quote]

What I meant was put it in your windup/stretch. Not to just stride further right in the middle of the game. When you stride longer the ball goes lower, opposite with a short stide. Sorry bout the confusion.

bad advice. If there’s one thing your mechanics need to be, it’s consistent. Don’t make big changes like that in the middle of a game when you start to get tired.[/quote]

What I meant was put it in your windup/stretch. Not to just stride further right in the middle of the game. When you stride longer the ball goes lower, opposite with a short stide. Sorry bout the confusion.[/quote]

he doesn’t have the problem when he’s not tired. Therefore, it’s not his mechanics that are causing the ball to stay up (from the information I have). So this advice would not be useful to him in my opinion.

For how outta shape i am… I can maintain my mechanics very well maybe even better when im tired… I just need to get more arm and shoulder stamina…

I say start running. lol