Kaz's Guidelines To Being A Better Poster

These are some simple rules to include when your posting, so you don’t look like an idiot.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions- the only way to learn is to ask.

Don’t argue with other people because you think there wrong-simply state the truth and provide facts to back it up.

If your not sure of something post it anyways-be sure to include “I may be wrong” or “Correct me if I’m wrong”

Be polite-people will be more willing to help you if you thank them for their time and help on the subject.

If you are proven wrong admit it-when you are proven wrong (like I have countless times) admit it. You walk away with a new thing learned and people will think more highly of you

Check your spelling,grammar, and punctuation- nothing gains you more respect then proper grammar,spelling, and punctuation, and remember people need to understand what your trying to say.

Follow these simple rules and you will be a great poster in no time.

Enjoy
-futureKaz

Good post, kaz. And one other thing: watch the spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Every so often I see posts in which the poster pays no attention to these things, and the end result is something that looks as if an illiterate orangutan wrote it., which makes it incomprehensible. OUCH! 8)

Any chance this gets a sticky or a golden thread post?

I’ll request HoF if you haven’t yet Kaz. Sticky might be better though.

Kelvin - Rule #5 applies directly to you.

You forgot numbers 2 and 6.

Also, good Job Kaz.

You forgot numbers 2 and 6.

Also, good Job Kaz.[/quote]

Yep, yep, and more yep.