Just Saying Thanks

Coaches really don’t expect any degree of thanks or graduate, it just doesn’t come with the job… most of the time. I think it has more to do with the nature of the participants and the game itself more than anything.

But … every once and a while, someone will surprise a coach with a kind word of thoughtfulness, a thank you, or " I appreciated that, coach".

This is a great time of the year to remember such a coach that has helped you in some way. I can guarantee you … it will come as an unexpected surprise. Not to mention a first class gesture.

Then simply sign your name, put a stamp on it and let the postal service do the rest.

Coach B.

Thanks Coach!

You guys at LTP are the closest thing I’ve ever had to a pitching coach. In light of that: Thank you for all that you do here. I wouldn’t be at nearly the level I am now if weren’t for this site and you guys/gals that make it great.

To CSamuel: You’re very welcome. It gives us great pleasure to hear that we have been able to give you the advice and assistance you need. Not only coaches, but also current and former players with experience, and we are glad to share this experience and insight. Have a wonderful holiday season! :slight_smile:

One of my favorite aspects of what I get from this website, has to be the fuel I get for the conversations between me and my catcher! I’ll come from this forum and routinely get into an hour long talk about the things being discussed on LTP.

A wonderful Holidays to you as well Zita and everyone at LTP for that matter!