Jim Morris Exposure Camp

I registered for the Univ. of Miami camp, it costs $185
January 16-Jan 17
Just thought I’d let you guys know.

I’m trying to go to their camp in December as well, so they can get to know me better since that is what I trying to do, pitch at the university of miami.

:smiley:

Well you have the grades for it :smiley:
Keep working hard. You’re doing the right things.

Thank you JD :slight_smile:

Good luck JR, I’d like to have your frequent flyer miles. :stuck_out_tongue:

What does that mean?

Little benefits that people who fly all of the time get from the purchase of tickets. Many times people get free plane tickets and they use that for vacation and stuff. He was talking about the flight from Oakland to Miami, it’s about a 7 hour flight…when your in the bigs you’ll understand it better.

Oh ok, even In the bigs you get those benfits?

In the bigs you won’t have to worry about benefits… When you get there, just give them to Dino or myself!

Hammer if you’re thinkin of the kinda benefits I’m thinkin of you can give me seconds… :guitar:

When you have a bunch of money, you can afford to fly quite a bit, which means you’ll get many frequent flyer miles.

lol ok

JR you’ll recall the saying…

“The rich get richer…”

Well, “the poor gets poorer and the middleclass just fades away.”

The funny thing about growing older is your eyesight gets worse but things become soooooo much clearer.

[quote=“JR.Navarro34”]I registered for the Univ. of Miami camp, it costs $185
January 16-Jan 17
Just thought I’d let you guys know.

I’m trying to go to their camp in December as well, so they can get to know me better since that is what I trying to do, pitch at the university of miami.

:D[/quote]

You flying to both? Good for you! I wish I had those opportunities when I was your age !

You didn’t have those opportunities? Then how you get recruited by Bradley?

Coach saw me playing high school baseball … and then legion baseball. No travel teams, no showcases. I went to them, but ironically the only program to offer me a full ride was one that saw me only playing regular high school baseball.

I wish I had that oppurtunity, jeez, my High School League hasn’t been great in a while. Rarely scouts come to our games. But I think this year they will start coming,. theres some talent in our 2011 and 2010 class