Jersey Number

Are you insistent on wearing a certain jersey number?

If so why?

My son wears #22.

Mark Prior’s number…Mark was one of the greatest college pitchers ever and if it wasn’t for some freak injuries was going to put up a great MLB career.

I don’t know why, just have to have it.

24, it was my motocross number since I was 5 and just stuck.

#55, idk I just like the double fives.

Couldnt tell you why, just started when i was young and kept it as long as i can remember

1. I have had it all four years of high school…I just like it.

The only time ive ever had the same number was when i had 12 two years in a row. I get a new number every year now though i do not know why. haha ive been 1,2,5,9,10,12,13, 15,17,20 thats all i can remember up the top of my head. There just numbers

My son is with Mr. Lee #9…I remember from the old Cub days (The 60’s) it was Randy Hundleys number…now he’s 14…because…well thats what a freshman gets…the leftovers…
I was always 27

Dad wore it. I wore it. Trying to get my little brother to wear it … but he’s partial to 14. No pitcher is 14 :slight_smile:

#11 … when I started out in tee ball I wanted to be #1 but someone already took it so I got the double ones and then a couple years later that’s what my favorite player Bill Mueller started wearing.

I just have to have #1… ive worn it ever since i started and hopefully i keep getting it. its the best number :smiley:

[quote=“Dino”]Are you insistent on wearing a certain jersey number?

If so why?

My son wears #22.

Mark Prior’s number…Mark was one of the greatest college pitchers ever and if it wasn’t for some freak injuries was going to put up a great MLB career.[/quote]

22 here also.

Clemens was a big influence when i was younger. Later it became Prior…

Easy there big fellow…#14 For the Indian River State Pioneers is a fabulous pitcher…got a win yesterday too…so carefulllllll :buhbye:
Of couse if my buddy was keeping up with my log…well you know…:bigthink:

[size=9]Of course as a freshman he got stuck with a leftover number[/size]

Ernie Banks, Pete Rose, Larry Doby, Jim Bunning, Kent Hrbek, Ken Boyer and Gil Hodges…Not bad company.

for no particular reason

this will be my fourth hs year wearing it

i just like it

when first started playing baseball at 10, i had to get the coaches jearsey because it was the biggest one, and it was number 34. so stuck with it and allways will.
Also its King Felix Number :slight_smile:

Numbers 6 and 16.

well 13 use to be for a-rod or now a-roid :roll: :shock: but what ever.

galynx13 said,

Plenty of great players wore 13

Omar Vizquel - Fantastic SS - most MLB games wearing the #13
Billy Wagner - Not a bad Closer

and my favorite bit of trivial factoid…
Roberto Clemente wore it in his rookie year.

BTW…checked out the website…awesome!!!