Height: 5’7"
Weight: 130
Throws: Right
Bats: Right
Teams: Tri-City Twins 15 premiere
Grade: 8th
Other Pos: 2B,OF

Long Term Goals: Get a scholarship to a D1 School

Background: I’ve been playing baseball since I was 3 years old. Ever since T-Ball I have never been able to play to my full potential, I guess its just nerves. I finally came out of my shell last year, and did really good. I played 3B last year because I was the only one who could throw across the diamond. In Summer League I played 2B and really liked it. I can pitch pretty well. I’ve never been clocked, but at the Rangers’ game i clocked like 63 on my four-seam(last-year). I have a team setup for this summer. They will have good scout recognition, and will go to a lot of national tournaments. I really love baseball, I call it my passion.

Short Term Goals:
1.Gain more confidence
2.Make JV my freshman year
3.Reach 80mph(this year)

Pitches
4SFB-Accurate, Pretty good velocity
12-6 Curve-Nice break
Change- Still Working

Nice. I look forward to following your log.

OK, I didn’t get my workout in today. I had the TAKS test, the test that if you don’t pass, no high school. Anyways, I’ll post my regular schedule that my coaches at school made for us, and we follow every week.

Monday: Weight room

Bench 3-6 95lbs.
Incline 3-6 75lbs.
Squat 3-6 135lbs.
Power Clean 3-6 85lbs.
Leg Press 3-10 160lbs.
Track Practice-2 miles

6:30 A.M. Long Distance Training 2 miles

Tuesday: Conditioning

800m (I don’t know my time)
400m 1:15
200m 30 secs.
100m 13.8 secs.
Track Practice-2 miles

Wednesday: Weight room

Bench 3-6 95lbs.
Incline 3-6 75lbs.
Squat 3-6 135lbs.
Power Clean 3-6 85lbs.
Leg Press 3-10 160lbs.
Track Practice-2 miles

6:30 A.M. Long Distance Training 2 miles

Thursday-Track meet

One and a half mile open.

Friday
- Power Stretching

Stretching muscles from the track meet.

No Track

I’m working on a diet can you guys help me out with that?

Track meet today. Nothing exciting went down, I got fourth. :frowning: Should have done better than that though. Didn’t get very much of a workout.

Second practice today

I warmed up awesome, everything went smooth. We practiced on the infield for about 45 minutes, just doing doubles plays. I play second, so my arm got wore out by the end of that. Batting was next, did okay, but not my best. Pitched after that, my arm was very fatigued. I got to practice with my curve and change though. After that we timed home to first and all the way around. Home to first: 4.16 secs. All the way around 17 flat.

This weekend was my grandparents anniversary, so my mom a lunch for them. Pretty good too, My dad grilled this sweet chicken breast. I had Chicken Breast, Baked Potato, and some toast.

Me and my brother threw the football around a little bit. I was trying to workout the soreness from yesterday.

[quote=“JacketBaseball24”]
Short Term Goals:
1.Gain more confidence
3.Reach 80mph(this year)[/quote]

If you throw 80 you probably won’t be playing JV. You might be playing Varsity if you throw 80 consistently.

[quote=“metfan6986”][quote=“JacketBaseball24”]
Short Term Goals:
1.Gain more confidence
3.Reach 80mph(this year)[/quote]

If you throw 80 you probably won’t be playing JV. You might be playing Varsity if you throw 80 consistently.[/quote]

Well, that’s a goal I set pretty high to give myself something to try hard to work after.

I understand.

Que pasa?

Not much went down today. To start off, my phone got stolen…sucks. We finished our maxing today, didn’t feel good this morning though.

Results

Bench- 100lbs
Squat- 165lbs
Incline- 85lbs
Clean- 95lbs

Wow, it’s been awhile. I had a game yesterday. I started, 4 K’s, 2 walks, 6 stolen bases, and 2 doubles. Whata game, eh? So I’ll be keeping up with more regularly now. Possibly with a diet and such.

Hey guys,

I’m back! I know it’s been awhile. I made the team I tried out for so I should have a great baseball summer! Check up for post later!

I just got back from the South Texas Sliders’ Tournament in San Antonio. First game, I came out feeling good sat for the first 2 innings. I then got called to the bullpen warmed up. Went out to the mound- 3 homeruns, and one grandslam. i got rocked We ended up doing pretty bad in that tournament.