J. Santana

http://www.startribune.com/10103/rich_media/1038750.html

Nice clip!! Thanks for posting it.

I love Santana’s delivery.

oddly enough , it might have just been because its on video and i cant get the full effect but…, i felt as though i could hit his fastball…

Ummmm…yeah…good luck with that. I’m sure a lot of major leaguers have said the same thing and found themselves on the bench three strikes later.

Ughh, Johan just has some nasty stuff. Great video. Wish I could see him more, Twins fans are lucky to have a guy like this on their team.

Ummmm…yeah…good luck with that. I’m sure a lot of major leaguers have said the same thing and found themselves on the bench three strikes later.[/quote]

I felt as if I couldn’t even catch his fastball, much less hit it. lol

comes out of no where!

what was the last pitch he threw?

Last pitch looked like a change up pretty sure it was and yea good luck with that hitting against him :lol:

Fastball VS Changeup.

[quote]Twins fans are lucky to have a guy like this on their team.
[/quote]

yeah, not anymore, and the Twins didn’t get squat back (at least for a few years. :x

Don’t know if anyone saw this or can get it but Friday (2/29) during the Mets Spring Training game against the cards, Santana pitched & in the 1st inning when Pujols was at bat they showed a great clip of Johan from the side.

In the 2nd inning they also showed how he throws he changeup and that was real interesting.

This clip might be better. There was no audio of him speaking in the video I took this from, but I am assuming he is telling Rick Peterson that he pronates upon release.

Superslow.

Larger version