I've thrown

14 1/3 innings over the last 3 days (4 Wed, 4 Thurs, 6 1/3 tonight) And i feel great. I just want to tell people to get your mechanics straight, because it’ll make you so much better 8)

I dont care how good you think your mechanics are, throwing that much is just plain dumb at 14 years old. I know from experience. It may not hurt yeah right now, but it will in the future if you keep it up.

Good mechanics will help sore arms but over kill is over kill. I wouldnt Over pitch too much if i were you.Mechanics only help so much. but the amount of innings you pitched seemed to be ok for a 3 day period

Major Leaguers that have great mechanics dont even throw that much in three days. That is way to much on a 14 year old arm. If the best players in the world dont pitch that much why should you

[quote=“khut”]Major Leaguers that have great mechanics dont even throw that much in three days. That is way to much on a 14 year old arm. If the best players in the world dont pitch that much why should you[/quote]oh yea, most pitch there start avg 80-100 pitches, 7 innings, then throw some long toss then they throw 20-40 pitches the next two days, their arms are in tremendous shape, so they can do this, however, they couldnt pitch with only two days rest because their offspead would be flat

14 and a third is bad

espieccly at your age were something can happen and in one innning you thorw 40 pitchs

its bad

yeah. And the 1st game was after 8 days of rest, because of the rain. I’m really not that stupid though. If I felt discomfort I’d get my coach out there, which I have done before.

Take it from me, even though you arm feels great it is still not a good idea. I have a 7 inch scar on my elbow to prove it. Everytime you pitchin that much you are breaking your arm down more and more. Please be smart in the future and don’t abuse your arm no matter how good it feels. Sorry to be coming down but I’ve seen it happen alot.