It doesn't make sense!

I’m 16 years old and I am a pitcher. My stride length is over 100% yet I only throw 74 mph. I am 6’2 150lb. Can anyone help me?

Stride length isn’t the only factor in determining velocity.

your stride length may be taking away from rotating your hips as quickly as possible. try shortening it a little and rotating quicker. then work on lengthening your stride.
just a thought

[quote=“Lincecum55”]I’m 16 years old and I am a pitcher. My stride length is over 100% yet I only throw 74 mph. I am 6’2 150lb. Can anyone help me?[/quote]It depends on how you actually achieved that stride length. If it’s a result of your simply reaching with your front foot, then you won’t necessarily accomplish much except a long stride. If it’s the result of momentum generation, sideways toward the plate, then it’s possible for it to help IF, and it’s a big IF, you do a million other things well and all timed well. I know that’s not the answer you may have been looking for but there’s no set, easy way to get you where you want to go. Mechanics, strength, conditioning, mental aspects, practice habits, nutrition, etc. all go into it.

It’s not like 74 is slow for your age and size anyway. 8)

Height,weight, stride length and age have almost nothing to do with determining velocity. it would be impossible to determine velocity of anyone without a mechanical video.