Is this wierd?

Is it wierd to talk to yourself on the mound, i catch myself doing it sometimes :wink:

Also, is it a good or bad thing to have a little “attitude” on the mound…kind of like a JUST TRY AND HIT THIS type of thing or throw a little farther inside than normal :wink:

completly normal…as long as your on the mound.

And yea, attitude is a good thing, as long as you keep it in check…dont let it get the best of you.

[quote=“Too-Mutch13”]Is it wierd to talk to yourself on the mound, i catch myself doing it sometimes :wink:

Also, is it a good or bad thing to have a little “attitude” on the mound…kind of like a JUST TRY AND HIT THIS type of thing or throw a little farther inside than normal :wink:[/quote]

As long as you don’t hear an answer, you should be okay. And attitude is one of your best weapons out on the mound. In my opinion you’re not really a pitcher unless you have it. That doesn’t mean being a jerk. Just in control.

Hose

That’s something I always liked about Randy Johnson…not only is he 6’10" with a mullet and a mustache (back then), but he would also tell himself how much of a fool he made that last hitter. I remember watching some clips of him online this summer (mlb.com), and in one case he struck out a guy and clearly said “idiot”…haha He’s my favorite.