Is this Guy Serious?

This is a joke, and makes me mad that anyone would accually buy from this guy who shows no accual evidence of increasing velocity. Does he expected people to just give him money cause he say You’ll pitch faster? what a joke.
BTW i didnt buy it it just seems rediculas to me and had to vent.

I’d say sure, it’s a scam. It’s probably just full of generic tips he gathered from free resources and coined as his own.

If you think about it, it’s the perfect market to scam. Every single person who has ever thrown a single pitch wants to improve velocity. A lot of people get caught up in it, and they come across a video like that.

Most people willing to pay for that are probably throwing low enough that they could add 6mph with simple things, but that’s beside the point.

I think we just had a discussion on how this probably isn’t worth it.

Yup.

http://letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7805

Haha, I remember watching the first minute of this video and just laughing the whole time.

To borrow a phrase from one of the original “Star Trek” episodes, the name of this game is—FIZZBIN.
I don’t know who this perpetrator is, but what he’s saying reminds me of a guy who claims to have pitched in the major leagues in the '60s and '70s—I think you all know whom I’m referring to. A couple of years ago I did a research paper for a SABR meeting in Cleveland, and in devoting some space to the oddballs of this genre I checked up on him. Surprise, surprise—his major league experience consisted of 3 2/3 innings of relief for the Boston Red Sox near the end of the 1970 season, with no decision (he gave up six hits, walked three, struck out three and that was it). Now what does this tell you?

It tells you he was a rookie pitcher who wasn’t that good, and only got strikeouts because they had never seen him before?