Is there anything I can do to help gain some speed?

I am thirteen, and I am looking for somthing that can help me get a little more speed.

Bullpens are a beautiful thing!

“I am thirteen, and I am looking for somthing that can help me get a little more speed.”

This is more than likely the number one asked question on this site. The answer is within hundreds of posts here on the site. The condensed version is this…No one thing is the magic bullet, no one can tell you that just doing this or that will make you a "faster"pitcher. It takes hard work and practice, it takes making your mechanics as efficient as possible, it takes getting physically stronger, it takes a great diet, it takes resting when needed, learning and administering arm health practices, it takes discipline, it takes desire. At 13 you should now be starting to learn about strength and conditioning, while at the same time working on getting your mechanics as efficient as you can…How? Start with parents and work with whom ever has knowledge and skills to help…start there and let us know when you’ve done these things…I bet you will be MUCH faster.

Ok, thanks! I’m going to do that! :smiley: