Is my back foot a problem?

Ok I noticed my back foot comes off the mound before I get to release the ball. Should I change this? How can i change this? What can it affect? ALSO ANY OTHER FEEDBACK ON MY MECHANICS AND WHAT COULD BE WORKED ON WOULD BE NICE! =]

That mound is awesome how did you build that?

I just think it means you are getting great extension with your back leg, watch a video of lincecum his back leg is very far off the mound when he releases the ball,other than that your mechanics look good to me…i guess maby your glove looks a little lazy dont be afraid to pull it all the way through instead of locking it when your chest is facing the plate but thats just my opinion see what evryone else thinks

Ok to answer your question about the mound I googled how to make on and I got some diy website and they gave you step by step instructions to construct one.

thanks for your tip aswell…ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS. =]]

yeah thanks for that mound idea ill build it shortly…

dont take it for much but just remember your glove side, watch K-rod put his glove almost straight up then PULL it down and back violently giving him great extension and torque on the ball. You dont want to get that crazy but just maby practices pulling your glove through in bullpens and side throwing…see what everyone else thinks though maby im wrong

[quote=“ROCK”]That mound is awesome how did you build that?

I just think it means you are getting great extension with your back leg, watch a video of lincecum his back leg is very far off the mound when he releases the ball,other than that your mechanics look good to me…i guess maby your glove looks a little lazy dont be afraid to pull it all the way through instead of locking it when your chest is facing the plate but thats just my opinion see what evryone else thinks[/quote]
dono bout all that great extension. i dont really see your back foot coming off before ball release. but it usually means your opening up to soon and letting to much weight come forward at the wrong time. lincecums foot comes way off but it comes after the ball release, his drag line is pretty far…check it out
other than that it looks good. next time you throw just try using your legs and trunk to land and rotate the upper body, do it slow at first then you can work your way up.

[quote=“ROCK”]yeah thanks for that mound idea ill build it shortly…

dont take it for much but just remember your glove side, watch K-rod put his glove almost straight up then PULL it down and back violently giving him great extension and torque on the ball. You dont want to get that crazy but just maby practices pulling your glove through in bullpens and side throwing…see what everyone else thinks though maby im wrong[/quote]
lol sry rock im gana disagree again(not tryin to 1up you) its just my belief to never pull the glove. krods glove goes so high because of his shoulder tilt, he tilts his shoulders alot which means to keep the elbows in line youd have to bring the glove higher. the glove comes in because when the shoulders rotate it automatically brings the front shoulder and glove into the body. the only thing you really need to focus on as far as glove side is concerned is pointing it to the target to keep your body in line with it.

wow i rele suck at this lol u guys make so much more sense…leave it to the pros huh good work guys