Intro Music

This is aimed I guess more at college guys but some HS as well. What do you have played when you come in to throw? Anything that gets you ready to go? Steve, what did you have throughout your career?

As for mine…

CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings (My JUCO)
The Theme song to the movie SAW (Winthrop)

My fall ball team had a field that had a speaker system so when I cam in during relief I would come out to “Enter Sandman”

Rat in a Cage

Smashing Pumpkins

In the air tonight - phil collins

"hit me baby one more time"
Brittney Spears

“Girls just want to have fun”

Our home field has a speaker system in place so I come out to MyMichelle - Guns N Roses

Well, this past year we didn’t have any music, but a speaker system got put into our field a couple of weeks ago, so I’m gonna have Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne play when I come in next year.

Ahh, when my team gets a PA system put in, ill be coming out to: “Soul to Squeeze”- RHCP

Thats sweet and thats what mine would be if we had a speaker system, that gets me so pumped and focused for some scary reason.

I would like some hardcore played, maybe August Burns Red…

“Path” by Apocalyptica w/ Sandra Nasic

Check it out: Apocalyptica & Sandra Nasic - Path - YouTube

It’s the most fun song I’ve trotted to the mound with so far.

I come out to Indestructable - Disturbed

but I also like others such as

Du Hast - Rammstein
Won’t Back Down - Fuel
Zero - Smashing Pumpkins
For Whom The Bell Tolls - Meticalla
Walk - Pantera
Laid to Rest - Lamb of God
Falling - Staind
Seek and Destroy - Meticalla
Nothing Left to Loose - Puddle of Mudd
The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
I’m a King - TI
Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
The Kill - 30 seconds to Mars
Can’t Stop - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Barra Barra - Rachid Taha
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Clint Eastwood

For Those About to Rock- AC/DC

Sandstorm.

I don’t care - Apocalyptica

Here you can listen to it if you want … :grins:

How about…

Stir it Up- Bob Marley?

Me- :o

I am a college pitcher and I think that intro music is all about picking a song that will get you dialed into getting outs. You want a song that pumps you up but not one that pumps you so up that you cant get to your balance point and start throwing balls.
My song is vice by Tomorrows Bad Seeds

Wow. Don’t know how I let this one go by without commenting. :shock:

That must have been one heck of a bump on the head you took there, Hammer. How is it healing? :mrgreen:

Wow. Don’t know how I let this one go by without commenting. :shock:

That must have been one heck of a bump on the head you took there, Hammer. How is it healing? :mrgreen:[/quote]

haha, finally somebody makes a comment about that post! I actually had a buddy in pro ball who would come out to stupid stuff like this. It was hilarious though.