Im not new, i never introduced myself though

hi im dom,im 18 year old and i live in quebec i play and watch baseball because i love the art of pitching i dont play in a real league anymore seeing my job wouldnt fit with the games hours. anyway, i love to play catch and i always take part of any type of gAMES that would set up at my local baseball field when kids just stop by and decide to play. i will play against higher grades when there is tournaments in town.

im a 6 feet high left hander that never threw hard by any means but always got complimented for having a lot of movement on fastball. my second best pitch is a curveball the slow one that i like to throw in a change of pace way. otherwise ill throw a change-up with decent movement. my favourite pitchers are tom glavine and randy johnson. both great lefthanders. i learned a lot from playing with good all players, coaches and being around a 1970s triple A minor leaguer for more than a year. anyway, thats me.

Shame on you for not introducing yourself! Welcome to the club, you’ll find the greenies in the tub at the back of the locker room and if you want steroids, talk to our trainer.

J/K

You have a time consuming job at 18?

howdy eh

[quote=“Spencer”]Shame on you for not introducing yourself! Welcome to the club, you’ll find the greenies in the tub at the back of the locker room and if you want steroids, talk to our trainer.

J/K

You have a time consuming job at 18?[/quote]

im working 40 hours a week from 9pm to 5am (night job) i love my job though so im not totally desesperated. i miss pitching for a team though, when you feel like the other eam is trying their hardest and still cant hit you. what a wonderful feeling isnt it? domination.