I'm Back

I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to try to get back to spending some time around here, but I may be limited to just answering questions about injury problems.

In terms of what I’ve been doing in my absence, I have been asked to work with the same ML team in an expanded role. Instead of looking at 30 guys like last year, I’ve been asked to look at 200-300 guys. That’s one reason why I don’t have as much time to post here.

I hope all’s been well with you.

Chris O’Leary

Welcome back, Chris. We’ve missed you :wink:

I am back too :wink: Welcome back Chris!

what exactly do you do with the pro guys

Did we lose RI and pick up Chris? Is that a fair trade?

[quote=“palo20”]Did we lose RI and pick up Chris? Is that a fair trade?[/quote] :lol:

We lost RI?

Where was I?

I musta missed the memo!?!? :meeting:

[quote=“Wales Diesel”]We lost RI?

Where was I?

I musta missed the memo!?!? :meeting:[/quote]

Naw, I’m pretty sure he’s still around. He posted today.

We did lose RI, he’s on Baseball Fever now. :shock:

He seems to have searched long enough to find someone who agrees with him and gives him the answers he already had in his mind. That would be Chris.

Well ya get help where you can.
I say good luck to all involved with the ever dynamic Ristar mechanical cunumdrum and traveling show…
He was frustrating the Big Fella…don’t want to frustrate the Big Fella :wink:

Little lost whoose ‘the Big Fella’?

Tanner…he’s of the xxl type. Can’t even imagine how much bigger now that he conditions collegiately.
Sorry to confuse.

Decided I’d mosey on over there and check out that site, not too shabby, can get a little uncivil though.

I feel kinda bad for the kid, he takes a beating no matter where he goes, you’d think he’d learn…

[quote=“jdfromfla”]Tanner…he’s of the xxl type. Can’t even imagine hiow much bigger now that he conditions collegiately.
Sorry to confuse.[/quote]

Yeah he does sound like a big boy, that’s who I thought you meant, just wanted to make sure since there are quite a few 6’5" plus guys who post on here.

“I feel kinda bad for the kid, he takes a beating no matter where he goes, you’d think he’d learn”

I really wish him the best. That said, I know of no pitcher who can change his mechanics on a daily (Sometimes by the minute) basis and not end up injured and done. He would never understand that one fact, which is what frustrated so many. Well Chris analyzes many hundreds pitchers perhaps he has patience for such sillyness. Reflecting on his last threads it would seem us poor analyzers (An “experts” take not mine) over here were wasting efforts.

[quote=“Wales Diesel”]Decided I’d mosey on over there and check out that site, not too shabby, can get a little uncivil though.[/quote]That site tends to lean in two directions, Marshall and Chris.

Just from cruising the site for 30 mins. I gathered that. Not my cup of tea.

RIstar told me in the chat rooms about 2 weeks ago that he was leaving because people just didn’t get him and his arm action or something like that :baseballpitcher: :baseball: :baseball: :baseball: :baseball: :baseball: :baseball: :baseball: :baseballcatcher:

Wow, that guys is unreal.

I don’t think any website is going to like that arm action.

Good luck RiStar, hopefully one day you’ll stick to something for atleast a day.