If you're trying to gain weight, try this shake out!

This is for anyone who is trying to gain weight.

2 cups of oats-crushed into powder
Whey protein(1-2 scoops, I use 1) I use ON whey protein
2 table spoons of penut butter (I use all natural penut butter now)
16 oz of milk (2 %-that’s what I use)
1 tb spoon of olive oil
1 Flaxseed soft gell (I use ON flax seed softgells)

About 1300 calories, tastes great!!!

I’ve never been able to find anything to mix all that very good, i tried for a while and just dealth with it…I’ve also tossed in fruits occasionally and those big huge chunks are just nasty lol

wow, thanks!

it’s really really thick but it tastes pretty good! my old shake got me half the calories.

ibarber have got like any diahhrea or watever cause usually when i mix stuff together and drink i get an upset stomach

Actually, this drink really messed up my stomach after a while… I dealt with heartburn, indigestion, etc… My weight gain shake now is just

12 oz Almond Milk Original Unsweetened
A little over a 1 cup of oats
1-2 tbsp Skippy Natural Peanut Butter
1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Serum

As far as digestion is concerned, I don’t even have to wipe with my current diet…

I don’t measure the peanut butter or oats… I use a coffee grinder for the oats, which if I fill it all the way to top, it probably comes out to about 3/4 cups for each serving… 2 servings are probably close to about 1.5 cups… I don’t know, I couldn’t tell you…

Sometimes I switch out the peanut butter for Virgin Coconut Oil… It works, I like the way it tastes and my stomach thanks me for it…

Drop the olive oil… Use 1 cup of oats-the fiber content is probably upsetting your stomach… Also, use 1 scoop of protein, or 1.5 scoops… It’s up to you…

[quote=“LankyLefty”]wow, thanks!

it’s really really thick but it tastes pretty good! my old shake got me half the calories.[/quote]

Nice! If your stomach can handle it, then by all means, continue to drink it if you notice positive results from it… When I drink my shake upon waking, depending on when I’m working out, I also take a shot of Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil with it…

what does the flaxseed do for u?
can i replace it with something and stil give me the same amount of caloriies/

[quote=“METS!”]what does the flaxseed do for u?
can i replace it with something and stil give me the same amount of caloriies/[/quote]

Sure, you can use Extra virgin olive oil, natural peanut butter, virgin coconut oil, avocado, almond, almond butter, etc for other fat sources…

For omega 3, I would just supplement with Fish Oil. You can find it pretty cheap at costco, but personally I use NOW Super EPA along with Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil…

I’m using cod liver oil right now, mainly due to lack of sunlight and the fact that I haven’t gone tanning in a long time… That, and I wanted to try it out.