If you were to get drafted?

If you were to get drafted who would you want to get drafted by?I would pick the D-Rays they need some talent in the bullpen besides Dan Wheeler.

i would want to be drafted by my hom town team

Yankees! Not only because there my favorite team but I would get to live in New York!

If not the Yankees then the Twins probably.

Either Atlanta, because they’re my favorite team, or the Rangers because even though I’m not a fan, I’ve been to 5 or 6 games, because I live in Arkansas and it’s the closest MLB team.

The Yankees, favorite team. It’s my dream to play for them. If not them then a National League team so I wouldn’t have to compete against the Yankees and so I could bat.

I am from Indiana and would have loved the cubs, but fortunately for me my named was called int he 18th round by the Texas Rangers and I would have to say that it was one of the most wonderful feelings a baseball player could have. I wish all of you on this board to keep reaching for your dream and never let anyone tell you you can’t do something

-Ryan Tatusko

Yankees. Favorite team since childhood, good team already, and the stadium is within walking distance from my house, so why not? :slight_smile:

Honestly, I don’t care who takes me as long as I get to that level.

Considering im a huge red sox fan and live in mass. i would want to be picked by the sox.

But really any american league team would be awesome (i hate hitting and stink at it) expect the yanks of course.

Houston!!!

At a boy Houston all the way!!! but if not hem the Reds or a team in the American Leage.

The Tigers, because I like in the D, but my next choice would be the Red Sox. I can just imagine how awesome playing at Fenway would be…

I’d say the Braves, D-Rays or the Yankees. Atlanta is my favorite team, i’d like to bring a team to the WS, and i hate the Yankees, but it’d be darn cool to put on the pinstripes.

Padres, Angels, Yankees, BoSox for me!

houston

The Blue Jays because there my favorite team and its a Canadian or Boston because there my second favorite team but I wouldent really care I would just be playing in the MLB