If you were a closer

If you were a closer what song would you enter to.Me wanting to be a closer would enter to either “Hells Bells” or “TNT” both by ACDC :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hells bells

Enter Sandman anyone? :lol: :lol:

A.Smith 34 what the hells bells are you doing throwing a screwball

LOL

and as for the question im not sure they would play the music i listen to… too many youngins

but i dunno wut i would want

well… the only appropriate song i would wanna come in to is ‘remember the name’ by fort minor

have the beggining play then play thru the chorus :slight_smile:

Well, I’m a strange guy, not only am I pitcher who happens to throw knuckleballs but, I listen to 60’s music so I would say probably “December of '63 (Oh What A Night)” by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons because after they see that knuckler they’ll be like “Oh what a night!”.

I’m gonna go back a little further for mine lol, actually I have run into this song from the bullpen before, and let me tell you boys, u haven’t lived until you’ve came into the game from the bullpen with music blaring and 100+ in the stands.

Killing in the Name, Rage against the Machine

Yeah foo, Rage Against the Machine all the way.
Even though theyre communist. :frowning:
For me itd be either:
Sleep Now in the Fire, RATM
or because Im considered a redneck on the team Flower, Moby
OH
wait
Soulja Boy Remix, Travis Barker

thats pretty good for rap music :smiley:

[quote=“Jacobs 21”]Yeah foo, Rage Against the Machine all the way.
Even though theyre communist. :frowning:
For me itd be either:
Sleep Now in the Fire, RATM
or because Im considered a redneck on the team Flower, Moby
OH
wait
Soulja Boy Remix, Travis Barker

thats pretty good for rap music :D[/quote]

I love that remix, makes the song 100X better. I hate the normal version by the way, I think that if you loaned a friend that CD, its the equivelent of inviting them over for dinner, and then serving them a big, steaming pile of dog $hit on a plate. But the remix is great!

Edit- For those who haven’t seen it-

they played “the final countdown” by europe for me randomly when i came in for relief against adelphi and i pitched lights out, 3 inns 0hits 0 walks 5 ks(including bacwards K conference player of the year)

i’d go we will rock you, or requiem of a dream remix

i get money-

50 cent

the one i actually come out to

game over-lil flip

Momma Said Knock You Out- Old School LL Cool J
Thunderstruck- AC/DC
Hells Bells- AC/DC
TNT- AC/DC
Pass the Hand Grenade- Eric B. and Rakim
Push, Push Lady Lightning- Bang Camaro
Rock Superstar- Cypress Hill
Welcome to The Jungle- Guns n’ Roses
Remember the Name- Fort Minor
Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer- Linkin Park/Jay-Z
Hip Hop Is Dead- NaS
Terminator X- Public Enemy

Yes, I’ve actually thought about this a little bit, lol.

As for Soulja Boy… the Travis Barker Remix is much better, but I can’t imagine coming out to pitch with that on. Doesn’t help that I hate all mainstream music right now, especially the pitiful state of rap.

Why is ac/dc so badass?

they aren’t really, they’re just really good and they get you pumped up

I agree with J-Roc

“Great Balls Of Fire” Jerry Lee Lewis
"King Nothing" Metallica
"Enter sandman" Metallica

All good songs

haha ill go with machine head- bush or untill the end- breaking benjamin