If the interview went like this

It would bring some closure to this problem and we could move forward with solutions

Reminds me of that Homer Simpson interview from ‘The Simpsons’… y’know when he was charged for sexual harassment

yea it does love the Simpsons u got the movie yet?

I have Season 2,4,5,6,9 and movie DVD… :wink:

I really hope his name is cleared.

That sure would be nice but he doesn’t seem to be acting with innocence…

He did say on 60 minutes he would be willing to take a lie detector test

Yeah but who can trust a lie detector test? Those machines don’t work anyways!

Vioxx (which he ate like skittles) is a prescription drug so was it obtained illegally? YES.

He also said that steroids/HGH make you grow a 3rd ear out of your head and enable you to pull a tractor with your teeth. Actually, when used properly, steroids can have a great effect on your strength with little disadvantage (although it requires a ton of work anyways).

He doesn’t care about being in the HOF. He plays for the love of the game.

Can’t afford a lawsuit against mcnamee?!

You mean legally right?

I don’t think the HGH would be right because HGH is the enhancer which makes your head get bigger. He has always been a big guy.

Great work ethic too.

[quote=“MaineBall”]You mean legally right?

I don’t think the HGH would be right because HGH is the enhancer which makes your head get bigger. He has always been a big guy.

Great work ethic too.[/quote]

Vioxx can only be obtained legally with a prescription. If a team doctor wrote a blanket prescription, I would think it is illegal for him to do that.

Well then he will most likely use a prescription in his favor if he has nothing to worry about.

The opposite will be true as well, they will try to use the prescription against him if foul play is suspected.

IMO, I still think Clemens is going to pull a McGwire in the end. There will be no lie detector test, there won’t even be a lawsuit from Clemens. He’s already starting to back out with some of his comments… something along the lines like Spencer said about “affording the time and money”… This is long from over, and I just see him taking the Big Mac route when it’s all said and done.