I think i may have little league elbow

i have the symptoms. sore inner elbow, and when my palm is facing upwards, there is a slight bulge on my inner elbow, about 2inches long and protruding about half an inch. it starts at the know and goes towards my hand.

Pitcher’s elbow, little league elbow, whatever you’d like to call it. I’m going to see a doctor with the same symptoms. There is a post that I’ve made up above called “Strengthening for the Elbow”. It talks about what specifically the medical term is and what’s going on. It also gives some strengthening workouts specifically for the elbow that can help the muscles around it become stronger to prevent micro-tears.

turns out im fine. nothing that a day of rest didnt cure. and that bulgy thing turns out i have it on both elbows.

lol. Would’ve been a good idea to know what your body is like before you start screaming injury.

lol. Would’ve been a good idea to know what your body is like before you start screaming injury.[/quote]
omg im late on this thing but ok. i just noticed the bulge this season, and it looked pretty cool till my elbow started hurting. then my dad is like you better get that thing checked out some im like whatever. then he pointed out that i have the same thing on my left. whats weird is nobody else i know has it this large.

dam! I got those bulgy things on my elbows too!!! arrghh!! :shock:

just because no one else has it doesn’t mean it is a weakness :wink: