I need tons of help

Ok I’m a pitcher i’m still only in little league because im only 11 but i have an injury in my arm and im going to see a doctor but i need to know i much i should eat to keep in shape for baseball and i also need to know what exercises i shuld be doing at my age remember im only 11.

why eat? That will only make you bigger lol. Man basically to get a stronger ar m when your 11 is by throwing. Maybe you should just get a baseball and grip it and just make believe you throwing the ball just go slow that should stretch your arm out. When I was 11 I really didn’t work on my arm and stuff I just went out and threw lol.

Umm…alright Thanks.

But i still need to know like what exercises like sit ups or somethin…

This is kind of tricky. 11 year olds dont need to do anything- benefit of youth. If you really want to do it, keep things simple.

Stick with bodyweight exercises. Pushups, situps, crunches, squats, etc.
You don’t really need to use weights yet.

The best program is to do as many of each exercise as you can (to failure) then wait 30 seconds and go again. 3 or 4 of those and you should be good and tired. 3 days of that a week would be more than enough to keep you in good shape.

Then again… I dont think I did anything like that when I was 11 :?

*Make sure to ask the doctor how long you should rest the arm before starting any exercise.

Alright.thank you.

I need to know something though how many sit ups should i do a day

[quote=“kc86”]This is kind of tricky. 11 year olds dont need to do anything- benefit of youth. If you really want to do it, keep things simple.

Stick with bodyweight exercises. Pushups, situps, crunches, squats, etc.
You don’t really need to use weights yet.

The best program is to do as many of each exercise as you can (to failure) then wait 30 seconds and go again. 3 or 4 of those and you should be good and tired. 3 days of that a week would be more than enough to keep you in good shape.

Then again… I dont think I did anything like that when I was 11 :?

*Make sure to ask the doctor how long you should rest the arm before starting any exercise.[/quote]
For situps dont go for speed. Count to 4 as you go all the way up and to 2 as you come down. Same thing with crunches, squats, or pushups.

what did you hurt? Elbow or shoulder?

My bicep

Was it pitching related?

Yeah It accured when i was pitching at baseball practice.

:shock: what what do you hate me now not posting replys i see how it is…

Maybe you should take the advice and use it? :roll:

Aye shut up I was thinking of that jk,Thanks for Your Help.