I need pitching mechanics advice

Im 4’11 and when i pitch any pitch I dont get the full extension on the windup but when i throw it like that it is pretty accurate but when i try and do the full
windup it seems to go all over the place especially when its a breaking ball any advice on witch way i should pitch?

[quote=“Confinative”]… I dont get the full extension on the windup but when i throw it like that it is pretty accurate…[/quote]I’m guessing what you mean by “full extension” is reaching back with a straight arm during the backswing. If I’m correct on that, I’d have to ask who advises you that this is what you need to do. If you look in the video library on this site, you’ll see what the pros do and pretty much all of them do NOT get “full extension on the windup”.

I suggest studying those for a bit and how they do it and post some video of yourself pitching. Then we can have a more detailed discussion.

Ok happen if it is because you dont have a strong enough body to throw the ball and stay balanced. That could play with your mechaincs in the wind-up and that’s why in the stretch you feel better.