i need help

when ever i pitch i feel like i throw with all arm. i feel like my foot lands to early when i stride and my arm just drags along. i also get no power from my legs and get no hip rotation.
any thoughts on how to fix this?
any thoughts would be helpfull.

Could be a number of things: posture and balance issue, timing issue (not getting arms to equal and opposite at foot plant, opening up early), lack of momentum, etc.

Got video?

I remember when I used to go to Yankee Stadium every chance I got, and I noticed that the Yankees’ Big Three pitchers would drive off the lower half of the body, using the legs, the hips and the torso to generate the power behind their pitches. I made a note of just how they were doing this, and I worked on it (with a full-length mirror), and one of the things I noticed that this took a lot of pressure off the arm and the shoulder… You might want to get together with a pitching coach and have him show you how to do this. Yes, it is indeed a matter of mechanics, and it can be learned. :slight_smile:

:worthless:

i just had to do it

try taking a higher leg kick and feel like your gliding, not pushing yourself towards the plate.