I need a workout that will bring my game to the next level

Can someone please help me here, I’m desperate. I really don’t know how to put a workout together or even what to look for. Can someone experienced with weightlifting please give me a workout program that can bring my game to the next level. My background info: 16 years old, 5’8 tall, and 150 pounds, and I have alot of experience lifting weights. Please I really need a workout program, I have never been more serious in my entire life.

If you are really serious about it, e-mail Griffin and have him tailor a plan for you. He has worked at the college level and he does this as a living.

That being said, I’ll try to offer my spin. Although I personally don’t like full body routines, I think they are the most effective for increasing strength and athletic performance. If you want to do a fullbody split you should lift weights 3 times a week max- mon/weds/fri. The simplest way to describe your lifting is that you need to expose each muscle to 120 second total tension in order to get results. Rest between sets should be 2-3 minutes. Compound lifts are important, so lots of deadlifts, cleans, that type of thing.

The other option would be to go with upper and lower body splits. That would work like: mon/thurs- upper body. tues/friday-lower body
Same rules apply. 120 seconds total tension on each muscle group.

If you are really desperate and really serious, however, get a hold of Mike.

Good Luck

question… whats his email

If your really serouis I would consider getting Tuff Cuff. Which i bought and is awesome everything is there for you. But it is a bit of money and i understand not everyone can afford it. So im sure KC and others on this website can help you out

Mike isn’t doing strength and conditioning anymore.

[quote=“kc86”]
The other option would be to go with upper and lower body splits. That would work like: mon/thurs- upper body. tues/friday-lower body

Good Luck[/quote]

Would it be good to throw in a bodyweight workout on the weekend or no?

[quote=“andrewlandolfi”][quote=“kc86”]

Good Luck[/quote]

Would it be good to throw in a bodyweight workout on the weekend or no?[/quote]
Depends on recovery. Normally you’d want around 48 hours between workouts, so I would use the weekends to do something else. Sprints, baseball specific drills, etc.

stop spamming.