I need a diet

Hey everyone hows it goin? Well, my season is drawing nearer and nearer each day, but I’m not satisfied with my eating and my excercise. I need a diet that is healthy and nutritious. I don’t want to lose any weight, I just want to be fit, which I’m not lol. I already have a workout and areobic plan all set, all I need is a nurtitious diet plan to go along with it. Can someone please help me out with this, maybe some ideas on what to eat and what not to eat, or maybe even a day by day plan?

The two main things to think about when you are setting a diet are how much and what type of food.

You need to limit the amount that you eat. For example insteadof 4 bowls of Lucky Charms only have one or two.

When you look at the type of food you need to be sure to eat natural food rather than processed food. Cereal is a good breakfast or snack (dry). There are many tyes of healthy cereal. My favorite is Flaxseed Cereal. It has lots of fiber and not too much bad stuff. It doesn’t have a very noticable flavor but is very satisfying. So… next time instead of making a bag of Blast-O-Butter popcorn have a bowl of dry flax. Also smothies are good. Just throw some fruit (frozen fruit works best) into a blender and blend it for a minute or two. One smoothie can have 3-5 servings of fruit in it and it tastes very good.

try the zone diet. check it out online or at a bookstore. i aloso strive to take in 1 gram of quality protien per pound of body weight, this should boost your metabolism. hope this helps, good luck!
shawn

Whats your diet look like right now? What do you eat during the day on a regular basis?? If you let me know i can tell you what you need to be eating instead. Also what are your stats? Age, Height, and weight?