I Have A Mission For You

Go to google.

Type 2204355 into the search engine and click I’m Feeling Lucky

Pustulio, you goofed.
You failed to specify how you wanted the chicken cooked. There are so many ways—fried chicken, barbecued chicken, chicken fricassee, chicken a la king, baked chicken, broiled chicken, roast chicken, chicken soup with noodles, chicken soup with matzo balls, chicken Parmesan, chicken mole…Let me refer you to a cookbook authored by Wade Boggs and his wife, called “Fowl Tips”, which goes into detail about how to cook chicken in these and other ways.
This cookbook came about because when Boggs was playing chicken was less expensive than other meats, so they ate it all the time, and one day his wife prepared a delicious lemon chicken. That night he got three hits. And he kept on eating chicken, and he kept on getting hits. I wonder if it would help your knuckleball? :slight_smile:

Lol, yeah I knew about the whole Wade Boggs thing, that man was as superstitious as they come.

The reason I mentioned this little trick is because the sheer randomness of the video that comes up makes me crack up no matter how many times I see it. I think it’s just hilarious.

Ha dude i did it and it scared me soo bad. its came out of nowhere

have you ever seen an amish rake fight?

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

funniest thing i think ive ever seen.